I thought I would share my current night skin care routine in case anyone’s interested. 🙂
- Remove makeup with Eve Lom: Cleanser (all makeup) or Olay 4-in-1 daily cloths (remove waterproof mascara with Neutrogena face wipes).
- Once or twice a week (i.e. Thursday and Sunday), I will use a face mask:
- Moisturise with The Body Shop’s Vitamin E Overnight Serum (C$28) or : Intense Hydration Night Cream. The former can be a little too oily for combination and oily skin types during summer so I would recommend applying one or two drops rather than 3-4. If my skin is extra dry during winter, I’ll use Burt’s Bees on top of the serum.
- Apply anti blemish treatment for clearer skin!
- I had been using Kate Sommerville’s D-Scar Diminishing Serum (C$59) since November 2014. I just finished my second serum, after 3-4 months. It really works to diminish old and new scars. I apply this morning and night
- I then apply Kate Sommerville’s Eradicate Acne Treatment (C$29) on the blemishes. You’re not supposed to shake the bottle but I accidentally did and now it’s all pink. :S Still does an amazing job of zapping blemishes as soon as they appear.
- Apply lip balm for smooth lips in the morning! If my lips are chapped, I exfoliate them first with Body Shop’s Lip Scuff (C$13). Otherwise, I am currently using eos Smooth Sphere Lip Balm (C$3.35).
Alternatives: Elf’s Lip Exfoliator $3, Lise Watier’s Sensational Kiss Lips Soft Exfoliating Balm C$22, Fresh’s Sugar Lip Polish C$26
What products do you use for your night time skin care routine?
[dropshadowbox align=”center” effect=”lifted-both” width=”autopx” height=”” background_color=”#c9efd3″ border_width=”1″ border_color=”#dddddd” inside_shadow=”false” ]This post contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a very small compensation if you click on the link and when you purchase an item. This allows me to keep my site running. Thank you for your support![/dropshadowbox]