This year I decided to dress up as a tooth fairy. I’m not very original in my costumes. There are only 4 things I can dress up as every year: Gretel (in my dirndl); Edwardian lady (in my 80’s evening dress); Medieval lady (in my ‘Medieval’ costume); and a fairy (in my blue cocktail dress).
This is what I did:
- Wore a blue/black party dress from Le Chateau that I already owned
- Wore a shark tooth necklace from Fiji from my friend
- Bought butterfly party swirls from the dollar store for my dress and hair
- Bought fairy wings & wand set from the dollar store
- Drew and cut out a picture of a tooth and stuck it on my dress
Voila! Tooth Fairy! 😛
What are you dressed up as this year?
Here are some creative & funny costume ideas:
- @Proteautype:This Halloween, I’m going as an NHL owner: I’m staying in, locking all my doors, & showing kids the candy they can’t have through my window.
- Costumes for Kids of Art Majors
- Costumes for Babies
- DIY Costumes
- Last Minute DIY Costumes
Thanks for the follow! I LOVE your background image…I LIVE for toile!
Thank you for your comment and thanks for following back! I like your website and the info on all the beautiful tiaras out there! I live for toile too! 🙂 Cute profile picture, by the way!
merci! Do you find the website entertaining as well as informative? As a novelist, sometimes I fear it’s a bit dry. Be honest, s’il vous plaît!
De rien! Hmm, no I don’t think so. I think it’s very informative and I enjoy the sarcasm here and there! 🙂 Where are your stories? I’d love to read them!
(ironic smile) I wrote a 400+ page novel and it has nothing to do with royals or tiaras nor is it historical fiction. The best I can do to describe it without going on for years or giving the idea to someone else is to simply say, it’s the most f^#*ed up love story ever told. I think I might self-publish as the real publishing industry kinda croaked in 2008.
Haha! Not a ménage-a-trois or incestuous or Shades of Grey love story, is it? :p That’s all I seem to see nowadays.
Incestuous? really? Who? Or rather which titles? Mass published? Not self? (And not the “Flowers in the Attic” series?
Sorry, I wasn’t clear. 😛 I was referring to TV series, such as The Borgias, Game of Thrones, etc. 😛