What: Petition for Prince William’s and Kate Middleton’s privacy – no to paparazzi
- To “royalists/monarchists“: We don’t want a repeat of Lady Di’s tragic end, do we?
- To “anti-monarchists“: Sick of reading about the royal family? Get the paparazzi to stop feeding you royal-related news!
- To those who are apathetic: Just sign the petition – or pass it on!
Why: If you were born into the spotlight like your forefathers before you or if you were to marry someone famous, wouldn’t you want time to yourself/yourselves? Wouldn’t you hate to be followed and photographed constantly?
What to do:
- Please SIGN the petition!
- Pass it on to your friends & acquaintances (or strangers) – not necessary
Website (sign the petition): www.guardians-of-royal-love.com
Facebook (updates & info): http://www.facebook.com/GuardiansOfRoyalLove
Twitter (for updates): http://twitter.com/GuardiansRL
Thank you! Danke! Merci! Gracias! Grazie! Obrigada! (And all the thank you’s in other languages!)
Pingback: A July Royal Baby? « The Rose of Europe
Pingback: A July Royal Baby? | The Lady and the Rose