This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me (Canadian blogger in the UK). This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.
The majority of the photos are taken by me with my iPhone camera. Generally, all outside images are linked back to the original source and are stated in the caption below the images. If there is an image that belongs to you that you do not wish to have on this site, please leave a comment under the blog post or leave a message on the Contact page and I will remove it immediately.
Statistics (March 2017)
- Blog Average Unique Visitors Per Month (2016): ca. 11,400
- Top 10 Countries: USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Germany, France, Netherlands, Spain, Ireland, New Zealand
- Twitter Followers (@TheLadyandRose): 960
- Instagram Followers (@ladyandtherose): 1,328
- Pinterest Followers (ladyandtherose): 261
- Tumblr Followers (ladyandtherose): 430
- Bloglovin Followers (ladyandtherose): 48
- Google+ Followers: 11
The majority of the products I have tested have come out of my own pocket. Titles marked with an asterisk (*) are reviews of PR samples gifted to me that are related to the blog (fashion, beauty, charity, travel, health, period dramas, history, etc.). The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All reviews and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
If you are a brand and would like to send a sample for review consideration, please fill out the form on the Contact page or reach out to me on social media (see Statistics below)!
If you would like to sponsor a giveaway, please fill out the form on the Contact page! There is no minimum value for the prize. However, please bear in mind that the prize will have to be posted yourself. Prizes should preferably be open to entrants worldwide but if that’s not possible, please state this in the email (e.g. Open to the UK only). In return, I will:
- host the giveaway through Rafflecopter
- ensure that entrants have the options to follow your social media sites, subscribe to your site’s newsletters, and/or leave comments on your site
- write a post on the product, which will be shared on Twitter, Tumblr, and Google+ (sorry, I deleted Facebook)
For the time being, I would like to keep this blog as personal as possible. However, I will be happy to share links to your website, page, or post if it’s related to one of my posts.
Posts with affiliate links of products will be noted in a boxed message at the bottom (top in some cases) of the post. I receive less than a penny per click and it would be years before I could even cash in a cheque from the clicks!
At the moment, I will not be advertising blogs on the sidebar but please check back later this year!