If you love roses as much as I do, you will love rose drinks for the flavour and health benefits!
- Fentiman’s Rose Lemonade – These glass bottled beverages contain real lemon juice with rose oil from Kazanlak, Bulgaria. It’s the perfect refreshing fizzy drink on a hot summer’s day.
- Rose Diamond – This delightful rose water drink is made with fresh rose petals, is low on calories, and is sweetened with Stevia. Best of all, it is beneficial for the skin and digestive system!
- Damascene Rose Bubbly – This light beverage contains spring water, organic grape juice, organic blueberry juice, organic orange blossom water, organic rose water, non organic lemon extract, and CO2.
- Falooda – This Indian rose-flavoured dessert drink is made with rose syrup, milk, and small tapioca pearls, vermicelli, and psyllium or basil seeds. Just make sure you have room in your tummy before you order it (or make one for yourself)!
There are three more beverages I found online but have not had the chance to try yet. Has anyone tried them? Do you have some rose-flavoured beverages to recommend?
- H2Rose: Beverages made with rose water, saffron, and natural fruit extracts.
- Belvoir’s Raspberry & Rose Cordial
- Fentiman’s Rose Lemonade & Bloom Gin