Happy Earth Day!
This is my outfit of the today:
Still fairly new to vintage clothing, I had never heard of Jonathan Logan when I spotted this dress at Duchesse in Chinatown. I wanted to know how old this dress could be so I googled the designer and found this page on JL. Based on the label photo, I believe my dress is most likely from the 70’s. Haha, flower power!
Why did I purchase this dress?
I needed more colour in my wardrobe and this vintage dress has flowers and is comfortable. It’s modest and covers my knees. 🙂
Where have I worn this to?
Anywhere – work, church, any day. I consider this semi-casual/formal.
These Vince Camuto’s were on sale at Nordstrom Rack and were originally my Mum’s. They didn’t fit her so I ended up wearing it. These are one of my most comfortable ballet flats! 🙂
What to do on Earth Day and during Earth Week (in fact, make it every day!)…
- Bring your reusable bags instead of using plastic bags
- Bring your reusable travel mugs instead of buying disposable tea/coffee cups
- Donate clothing (H&M is currently accepting used clothes in return for a $5 coupon towards your $30+ purchase)
- Turn off the lights when you’re not in the room
- Limit your shower time
- Plant veggies or flowers in your garden
- Google more ideas! 😉