This year I decided to dress up as a tooth fairy. I’m not very original in my costumes. There are only 4 things I can dress up as every year: Gretel (in my dirndl); Edwardian lady (in my 80’s evening dress); Medieval lady (in my ‘Medieval’ costume); and a fairy (in my blue cocktail dress).
This is what I did:
- Wore a blue/black party dress from Le Chateau that I already owned
- Wore a shark tooth necklace from Fiji from my friend
- Bought butterfly party swirls from the dollar store for my dress and hair
- Bought fairy wings & wand set from the dollar store
- Drew and cut out a picture of a tooth and stuck it on my dress
Voila! Tooth Fairy! 😛
What are you dressed up as this year?
Here are some creative & funny costume ideas:
- @Proteautype:This Halloween, I’m going as an NHL owner: I’m staying in, locking all my doors, & showing kids the candy they can’t have through my window.
- Costumes for Kids of Art Majors
- Costumes for Babies
- DIY Costumes
- Last Minute DIY Costumes